It's all in the profit...
We promise every penny of our eligible profits will go straight to the Fighting Chance Foundation, so we can make a lasting impact on the lives of as many people as possible. As our group grows, so too will its profit and our contributions.
We would love to have been able to register a charity, receive funds and use that to make the same difference. Unfortunately the bureaucracy and who's who of Charity and the Sports Sector would have meant our operations would have already completely collapsed. Instead of awaiting a silver bullet that will never materialise (if not during Coronavirus, then when else!) we will drag the industry up ourselves, as a collective community of users, clients and participants.
This is social enterprise, and we're damn proud of it.
Our Key Priorities
As outlined by our Fighting Chance Foundation our primary focus is to use martial arts as a catalyst for change. We have three broader goals, defined as;
- Promoting, developing and effectively regulating grass roots martial arts throughout the United Kingdom
We also have a dedicated purpose to use martial arts to make a life-defining difference for;
- Children living in poverty
- Knife crime, and it's wider impact on communities
- Women and girls at risk of violence, or whom do not have the same fair access to grass roots martial arts training
- People with disabilities who are not afforded the same access to quality training in martial arts
We also work to broadly to ensure;
- Everybody has access to safe, affordable and effective self defence training to promote healthy life choices, improved fitness, mental wellbeing, self discipline, improved resilience and increased confidence.